- American Restoration Services restoration also specializes in masonry pointing which is defined as replacing the mortar joints between brick or stone.
- ARS carefully grinds out the existing joints by hand and replaces them with the correct type of mortar. ARS is able to match the existing joints in color and texture or can also change the color of the mortar entirely.
- Customers are amazed how changing the color of mortar can provide a dramatic new look to their home or building.
- Pointing is truly an art and ARS uses the most advanced equipment available, however much of the work is still done by hand to this day.
- Masonry Repair is defined as restoring masonry to its original look and integrity. American Restoration is called everyday about some masonry situation. It can be everything from a bowed foundation to a vehicle hitting a building.
- ARS can handle any masonry situation large or small. ARS has restored chimneys hit by lightning and buildings where brick was dislodged by ice damage.
- ARS has worked for the top property & casualty insurance companies to solve many difficult masonry situations.
Request More Information
Complete the form below to sign up for our newsletter or request more no-obligation information from American Restoration.